UNFAIR CHARGE BACKs

wendyis44
New Community Member

I recently had a dispute case that paypal sided with the buyer even after I proved the buyer was being dishonest. Buyer bought the item 3 months ago after 2 months buyer started a claim with ebay that he was given a different item than what we showed for sale. We challenged that with pictures and description and ebay sided with us, case closed. Buyer unhappy sent an email and pleaded with us that he did break the item over the 2 months he had it and pleaded that we give him at least a partial refund. We refused so the buyer went to paypal with the same story that we sent the wrong item. We dusputed and provided paypal with everything we gave ebay, including ebay's decision. That did not matter and paypal is letting buyer ship back item for a full refund. So even when you prove the buyer is being dishonest it does not matter!! After all the fees we pay to paypal and business we give them we still get **bleep**. I even asked what happens when we get the item back and its broken and not the wrong item. Paypal will not answer me back on that question. Thanks paypal for protecting your sellers, LOL.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.