Transferring PayPal Cash to Bank

Amprieditis
Contributor
Contributor
It's completely **bleep** that PayPal immediately takes funds from your account, but make you wait DAYS while they acquire interest on your transaction being sent to your personal bank account. I will be switching to Squarecash for my personal business. I also collect rent money, and need the money in my account now. I am VERY unhappy. Don't blame my bank either. My friend works in finance and said that excuse is rubbish. Poor service. Very unhappy with my experience here. I would like to file a complaint.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Amprieditis

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

"My friend works in finance and said that excuse is rubbish."

Please ask your friend to explain why his bank's automated clearing house takes days to clear funds.

Don't accept any rubbish excuses.

Login to Me Too

GQShirts
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Amprieditis,

Thank you for sharing your experience. My PayPal balance actually enter my bank account really fast whenever I make an withdrawl. If you need better cashflow, I would recommend the PayPal Debit Card. You will get 1% cashback if you have a PayPal Premier or PayPal Business Account. All you got to do is enroll in the cash back program. I hope this helps, cheers.

GQ Shirts

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.