Transactions For Everything?

Jreidariux
Contributor
Contributor

So now I learned this evening that there's apparently a charge for every little transaction to a friend or seller/buyer, whether I'm paying someone else or they're sending me money, even if the money is on theirs or my own PayPal. I don't approve of this, our money should be our own even if we're using the services online. This feedback does not extend to PayPal credit as that's a whole different field of finances, but rather to the money not with PayPal credit. It used to be that there would be only transaction fees if pulling from a card but now it seems their is a charge for everything. Quit being greedy, my money is my own and it should transfer uncharged from me to whomever I need to pay. This practice and policy extremely agitates me, and I'm stuck with using your service, PayPal, for those I am a client to as well as friends. Until this policy is fixed, I will be less likely to recommend PayPal to anyone else new.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.