Totally dissapointed! - Nothing good at paypal! - some one from stuff read this!!

iulianbutanu
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks paypal for being the worst thing ive ever met.

My first account was made on 2011, at that moment i was 14 yrs old and you banned my account cause i was under age. At 20 yrs I wanted to use that account again but you said it is not possible because it was made when i was under 18.

From a mistake the second account that I made like you said I couldn't had acces to the email (i mean never..it was made on my job email I do not know why). You said make an another account... kkkk I made an another account.

Now I made this account. It was so hard to receive the first money from a couch surfer for a ideea I had with some websites.

After 2 days after receiving 100 euro I login to my account and I see 0 euros. 4 unothorised transactions, very good. I start a dispute but paypal is saying that everything is ok. My friend at least could reach Singapore and send to me another 50 euros and finally made a transaction.

After this from 6 of june I'm calling paypal daily to see results of my disputes. Everyday some one is saying something different.

Everyday is a new beggining like you're hiring new employees everyday. I called so many times, there are moments when the cs guys recognise my voice. In the end today I got finally 100 euros back, after 24 days.

Now my account is blocked permanently with 53 usd (money from the last refund). Why? I violated terms of multiple accounts (btw you said to me to make an another account everytime) . 

So paypal - the worst and biggest .... ever

There were moments when I was talking smth with a customer service employee and he is sending an email with a different result.

Now I just can not believe they are doing this. I uploaded all the documents they required. Everything they asked I did . Even atached a mastercard ( i made my first debit card from my life just to receive my money back ). 

Everyday you receive this answer your problem will be solved in 48 bussiness hours. Great. Thanks paypal that after 24 days of waiting my account is blocked definetly. Why? 

God knows.

So my rating for paypal is 1 of 10. Hire more people, hire more intelligent people. Some persons said that is normal for a new account to have negative balance just because. And it is normal because you allow this things. But do not close people's account that are really trying to do something with they're lives.

I'm really frustrated. The worst experience ever. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iulianbutanu

It doesn't matter about deleting it.

I just mark it as a duplicate so it disappears from ''contribute'' as its already been answered.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

DUPLICATE THREAD.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

iulianbutanu
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

yes I didnt know where I should post.

Im going to delete it. But it seems I can not do it.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iulianbutanu

It doesn't matter about deleting it.

I just mark it as a duplicate so it disappears from ''contribute'' as its already been answered.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

MRHollingsworth
Contributor
Contributor

So

I Have had paypal ACCOUNT for over 13 years and I have never had as much trouble till the last year! No matter what I do they keep holding my sales funds!

I have called many times and get different answers! Also another problem is I purchased some items and without knowing payment went through using pay at delivery and then payment did not go through when they said and I now had negative balance I have tried for the last two days to resolve this issue by adding funds from bank account debit card. And it keeps coming back saying CANT ADD MORE THAN YOU OWE! AND I ENTER THE EXACT amount owed! AND I KEEP TRYING TO PRINT SHIPPING LABEL for ITEM I SOLD and I CANT because I have negative Balance and they are holding my funds for this SALE! THIS IS BULL SH@#! and is causing shipping delay on ebay and will ruin my rep on ebay!

If I had a choice I would most definitely use another payment method BUT WE I HAVE NO CHOICE! Brettlyholly on ebay

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MRHollingsworth wrote:

So

I Have had paypal ACCOUNT for over 13 years and I have never had as much trouble till the last year! No matter what I do they keep holding my sales funds!

I have called many times and get different answers! Also another problem is I purchased some items and without knowing payment went through using pay at delivery and then payment did not go through when they said and I now had negative balance I have tried for the last two days to resolve this issue by adding funds from bank account debit card. And it keeps coming back saying CANT ADD MORE THAN YOU OWE! AND I ENTER THE EXACT amount owed! AND I KEEP TRYING TO PRINT SHIPPING LABEL for ITEM I SOLD and I CANT because I have negative Balance and they are holding my funds for this SALE! THIS IS BULL SH@#! and is causing shipping delay on ebay and will ruin my rep on ebay!

If I had a choice I would most definitely use another payment method BUT WE I HAVE NO CHOICE! Brettlyholly on ebay

@MRHollingsworth, I read how one resolves a negative balance in FAQs and you need to use bank account, not debit or credit card.

These are the steps to resolve negative balances according to FAQs:

Click Add Funds near the top of the page.
Click Add funds from a U.S. bank account.
Select your bank account (if you have more than one).
Enter the amount you want to transfer and click Continue.
Review the transfer details and click Submit.

As for the hold on sales, that will happen for a while until PayPal releases your account from the hold program upon review.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.