This is heinous treatment

Apfelbee
FRIENDLY WARNING!! DO NOT USE PAYPAL CREDIT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!! They rejected my payments two months in a row because I used a mypaypal cash card to make payment - which they advised me to purchase and use in the first place - then charged me late fees (which in their favor they did eventually waive after a hassle) and once I caught up at the third month, using my bank account, letting the third payment languish and accrue more late fees because they failed to let me know that they wanted me to verify my bank account before they wanted their money!! Oh and to add insult to injury: the worst part is that they have now frozen my credit that I have legitimately paid for with my money for two months and they claim it is automated and there is nothing they can do about it!! This has been a nightmare!! I had decent credit until PayPal came along!! I have several other credit cards and I've NEVER been treated so deplorably by a vile credit company! Please I beg all of you to not waste your money, time and energy with these crooks!!!
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

bobbyt2100
New Community Member

I've been with PayPal for several years now. They have been a top notched company. I don't always know how to use me advantages, but I will call and ask to be informed on their policies... This is a new day, every thing is changing, and we must all adapt. PayPal is secure, and I will continue to use it, and educate myself along the way.    WOOD.

Login to Me Too

srosenc
Contributor
Contributor

are you a paypal troll?

Login to Me Too

kittenkaboodle7
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. Paypal's reputation is just shameful. 

Login to Me Too

Donna2351
Contributor
Contributor

I have used PAYPAL for many years. I have never had one bit of trouble 

Login to Me Too

mom04
New Community Member

I agree with you 100%, They closed my account! I had credit with smart connect. And after a time, they would not recieve my payment. Then they charged me late fees, I called them two months in a row, they took 1 off but not the other.I called again, they closed my account. So I don't use them for anything now! All this transpired after syncrony bank took over.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.