Therefore, your account has been permanently limited

anat3434
Contributor
Contributor

Hello
I have the last hope of you, my account has been blocked.
I can not contact Brand Risk Managment
If I send an email to Brand Risk ManagmentThen I receive a letter with an error:

SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection:
host mx2.paypalcorp.com [173.224.161.141]: 554-mx2.paypalcorp.com
554 Your access to this mail system has been rejected due to the sending MTA's poor reputation. If you believe that this failure is in error, please contact the intended recipient via alternate means.

When I get a call from you, it stops in 3 seconds.
We hosting company providing the following services
Domain SSL Certificates Web Hosting VPS Hosting, Dedicated Server. All services except hosting we buy from other providers where we are resellers (we have invoice and all other documents). All the services we sold we bought from others. Not one of these services is listed here
Https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full
We do not understand how we can violate these rules? Did not we just deserve a simple explanation when we paid you a commission for payments?
We had no complaints about the transaction and payments from the clients. All the clients always receive the ordered services.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If your account is permanently limited you won't get it fixed.

You could make a phone call to PayPal customer service if you want to discuss it with an agent.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Email aupviolations @ paypal.com

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Somehow your account activity triggered PayPal security based on their statistical complex algorithm and there maybe instances of false positives.  They won't reveal too much but you can resend info PayPal asked for, if any, and request they review your account again and say you're still not clear on why your account was closed. Persistence helps. They might just restore your account.  It takes time though.

Try emailing ppelc @ paypal.co.uk (exec office) and contact the uk PayPal CEO if you can. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

anat3434
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks wrote to them
The result will be written here  Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

anat3434
Contributor
Contributor

This email does not work

ppelc @ paypal.co.uk     host mx1.paypalcorp.com [173.224.160.151]     SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<ppelc @ paypal.co.uk>:     550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This is obvious but you did take out the spaces in the email address when you emailed?  That is the only email address I could find at the time.  Google around for any other uk contact email addresses.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.