The new Myspace is about to meet its Facebook

NotyourPAL803
New Community Member
I just want to say this is truly one **bleep**ed-up company when you can't spend your own money to add it to a PayPal account to get a **bleep**ing Uber I don't understand why you would need so much information from me to collect my money it's money collect it that's what we're here for this is America I can understand trying to keep the public safe and being worried about fraud but that's what we have police and investigators for please don't cause them to lose their jobs too and y'all are starting to become a Dying Breed yourself maybe you should loosen up when my alternative is to just go and purchase a Uber card instead so in conclusion **bleep** you Pal I guess you're just an old and outdated pay system which is why everybody's created their own yeah y'all best to stick to PlayStation accounts and penitentiary you know that's why you have Apple pay Google pay Cube Intuit and a list of other companies lined up to take your job so if you're not the boss or any kind of position of power I'd advise you to probably right now take this message to your superiors before it's too late Pal Show quoted text
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.