Ten Years a Business Customer. Bye Felicia.

Miamyo
Contributor
Contributor

I lost my PayPal card, so while waiting for it to arrive, transferred $100 to my bank so I would have some cash on hand. Transfer still says 'pending' 28 hours later. I call my bank, they say the holdup is PayPal, and silly me, I don't believe them. 

I call PayPal and find out in barely-understandable English--while I have to keep asking, "sorry, what?"--that my transfer is on hold for "Federal security reasons." WTF, PayPal. I've been doing business with you on a daily basis for 10 years, and when I lose my PayPal card, I can't get my cash out while waiting for a replacement???? I'm sure the government really cares about my $100 transfer. Ridiculous. That's all on PayPal.

I tried escalating and was told it can take "1 to 5 business days" for the "investigation" and "there's nothing I can do to expedite the process." 

Nope.

Guess I'll keep my monthly website maintenance payments coming through PayPal, and everything else can go through my bank. Guess what, PayPal? Your customers have options. Bye, Felicia.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.