Technical problems with the Forum Updates? Let us know!

PayPal_Olivia

Hello everyone,

As you can see, the forums have undergone some big changes. You can read all about the update here.

If you're having any technical difficulty in the forums as a result of the update, please let us know by replying to this thread. We don't expect there to be any issues, but should anything unforeseen occur, we'd like to know about it as soon as possible!

Thanks for your help!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Ricard99
Contributor
Contributor

I posted in december the following topic:  ZIP CODE CHANGE

Today I went looking for it as there is a solution so I wanted to REPLY.

Now, I attempted to find it by doing a search for ZIP and found nothing.

So I went to My Settings and eventually found a link to what I posted.  I clicked to the link and found the thread.

However, there is no way to reply as the REPLY area is faded.

I am signed in....what am I doing incorrectly.

By the way I preferred the old format much better.....

Also found that when in PayPal the only way that I could find CUSTOMER SERVICE was to do a SEARCH for it.  It should be on a tab.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello Ricard99!

Welcome to the new Community!

It sounds like you're viewing the original post, which is now in The Archives. This post has more information on why you can't reply to any posts in The Archives (or, if you can't reply to a post somewhere else).

As for your solution, consider posting it in one of the Ask the Community boards, or, if you would prefer to write a tip for the rest of the Community, check out the Tips from Members board.

In regards to reaching customer service, it can be reached at any time by clicking on the "Contact Us" link.  Or, use this link.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Doesntmakesense
Contributor
Contributor

No problem with the technical problems except... there are no mods/admins responding on the Payment Holds Feedback thread. I really hope that there is "decision-making" management personnel reading this particular thread. They should be trying to figure out how to quell the type of REALLY BAD PR storm that is coming in the next couple months. I myself am contacting a local "problem-solver" and ask them to check out why it's taking PP and eBay 21 days to release funds or 3-5 business days to make money available after refunds. I used to really talk up PP but not anymore. Looking forward to hearing any response, even money says this one gets deleted from the thread and doesn't get reposted anywhere.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Doesntmakesense, and welcome to the forums!

The PayPal Community Help Forums are a venue for member to member communication. The feedback section is a great place to discuss opinions about PayPal.

PayPal employees will very seldom post in the feedback forum. We appreciate the feedback that is posted to the feedback forum, and the content is definitely reviewed. When feedback is being gathered for a particular topic, only relevant threads will be used for reference. Many changes that have occured have been a result of productive feedback from customers just like you, so please make sure that your feedback is correctly placed for the greatest impact. Off-topic posts will typically be moved.

Thank you for your participation!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.