Survey

unappreciated
Contributor
Contributor

So much for Pay-Pal giving a **bleep** about OLDER customers. I received a survey from Decipher Inc. that was to take 15 min. to compleat.  After PP found out I an 73 years old, this dam survey stopped at the second question. It took all of 10 sec. and only asked if i was male and my age. I WILL be sure to pay for my purchases on line another way.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@unappreciated

Smiley Very Happy   Really? Wouldn't bother me.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

unappreciated
Contributor
Contributor

Really?  When you are my age you will be ticked off as i am at the age discrimination  we seniors encounter. If your nice to seniors, and a little lucky in life, we might let you join us. 

Login to Me Too

AlFitz
Contributor
Contributor

@unappreciatedwrote:

Really?  When you are my age you will be ticked off as i am at the age discrimination  we seniors encounter. If your nice to seniors, and a little lucky in life, we might let you join us. 

I too have had a similar problem. The survey asked how likely I would recommend PayPal to a friend and I responded with a 3 and got the following message:

"The survey could not be submitted"

Anyway I have been a PayPal member for over 20 years and their customer service has deteriorated to a point of non-existent.  I too am older but I think it has to do with just being a poor company that has not put their customers first like they used to do. I too am in the market for an alternative online payment service. Any recommendations anyone?   

Al <removed>

(PayPal removed email address)

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@unappreciated

What age do you think I am..........   Smiley Wink

Think i have already joined you that is why i said it would not bother me.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.