Suggestion of Improvement for PayPal Here

LakeTahoeYoga
New Community Member

I have recently begun setting up my PayPal Here account.  I have been using PayPal for my business for years.  It makes sense for me to also use PayPal Here when on location or in my studio.  Unfortunately, I am unable to transition from Intuit GoPayment to PayPal Here for two simple reasons.

1) PayPal Here does not offer a "Memo" option within each transaction.  This option is a requirement as we need to make notes regarding purchases that are gifts or require additional details.

2) The application itself is clunky.  The view cannot be easily sorted and the items appear much larger than the purchase information.  Therefore, it is confusing for my instructors.

I would like to suggest that the items be sorted by category and that there be different views; Icon or Icon + Description.

I would like to suggest that an "Add Memo" option be added to the purchase.  Two or three lines of text should suffice.

Thank you.

~Jenay~

Owner/Director Lake Tahoe Yoga

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

blaisdf
New Community Member

I frequently move money from my bank's checking account to my PayPal account and visa versa because purchases are paid out of different accounts for different reasons. When reviewing PayPal statements that can be several months old, it would be nice to see a "memo" field that clarifies why I moved money into or out of PayPal instead of just saying " Withdraw Funds to Bank Accoun $xxx.00" or " Bank Deposit to PP Account  $xxx.00".  Come on PayPal, you can do better!

Login to Me Too

centerline
New Community Member

In Summary view

It would be nice to see list of pending payment not yet cleared so A copy can be sent or just to see

Login to Me Too

ZDubCards
New Community Member

It woud be helpful if the monthly statements would total the columns provided at the end. It's cumbersome to go through and determine the actual monthly expense, or do they want it to be that way?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.