Sorry, we no longer support www.paypal.com/shipnow.

StreetDefender
New Community Member

The  www.paypal.com/shipnow link worked great and it let me keep all my shipping records in one place. Unfortunately this link no longer works --- "Please print shipping labels from the Activity or Transaction Details pages."

The Canada Post website is very difficult to use and they do not accept Paypal payments on their site.

Is this a temporary problem or do I find another shipping option?

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

kymbeee
Contributor
Contributor

Not cool Frank, we don't like it. Ship-in-a-click is only for Canada bound packages. You have to use EST for shipping outside of Canada, and you can't use it if you don't have a credit card. It's also very user unfriendly. I know you guys used to have a good relationship with Canada Post, you should tell them their service sucks and they should set up an agreement with you as a service provider for all shipping labels. 😄

Login to Me Too

Aztec
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal do not make decisions based on customer satisfaction.  They have many, many customers.  If they lose one, ten, 100, no big deal.  10 times that many will sign up tomorrow. PayPal make decisions based on what they feel like doing.  It would be an effort on their part to call up Canada Post and ask them if it would be okay for us to give them money on none PayPal transactions.  I am 100% sure that Canada Post would not mind a bit.

The reason PayPal has squashed this is they do not like any kind of non-PayPal transaction and will not ever do anything to support them.  They want to encourage all payment transactions be made through them. Making any suggestions to them about anything other than them making more money off us (in a bigger way) will fall on deaf ears.

Guaranteed.

Login to Me Too

suprimax

Found very easy workaround - you create invoice for $0.01 to your non-paypal email and pay it with credit card or another paypal acount. Now once you have transaction on you paypal - you can print shipping label for it. Paypal allows to change the shipping address on the label screen without issues. And now you can use this transaction for 2 months to ship your non-paypal shipping labels. Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

ZenYarnGarden
New Community Member

That link only works in the USA! It's Canadians who need it!

We have switched to Shipstation for our shipping needs - much easier than Paypal! www.shipstation.com

Login to Me Too

PeggyKing
Contributor
Contributor

link goes to right page but I get a pop up asking for address info but the little circle keeps going round and round and round.  Man Mad  I'm in US trying to ship to US

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.