Sorry, we no longer support www.paypal.com/shipnow.

StreetDefender
New Community Member

The  www.paypal.com/shipnow link worked great and it let me keep all my shipping records in one place. Unfortunately this link no longer works --- "Please print shipping labels from the Activity or Transaction Details pages."

The Canada Post website is very difficult to use and they do not accept Paypal payments on their site.

Is this a temporary problem or do I find another shipping option?

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

laststop3h
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Is it true that you can no longer create shipping labels for transactions completed outside of ebay?  For instance, I sell a lot of items on Amazon and create PayPal shipping labels for them.  Any way around this?

Login to Me Too

adamdavidson47
New Community Member

I've been having issues using the "ship now" function as well. I just printed 2 labels from ebay sales no issue. I'm trying to send something to the US using the "shipnow" feature, and it keeps either giving me an error after paying for the label, or it just takes me to my account. Depends on which browser and pc I use.

Is shipnow no longer a feature?

Login to Me Too

gugumily
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the exact same problem! The shipnow page just redirects me to my paypal summary page. Any news about what's going on would be much appreciated!

Login to Me Too

giddyupandgrow
Contributor
Contributor

having the exact same issue... As of last night, I can no longer use the SHIP NOW. I am in Canada, but my U.S. friends can still use the feature.... SO frustrating...

Login to Me Too

divtec1
Contributor
Contributor
Didn't work for me. Same "We’re unable to process your request. Please try later." time 2 errors.
I called Customer Support... just Stupidly Defiant lip service. IDIOTS!
Login to Me Too

mqponline
New Community Member

where can i find? printing labels/ please let me know

Login to Me Too

mqponline
New Community Member
can you help me sell my product on Amzon.com i will pay you monthly income. i am manufactoring and looking for this help. let me know if interested email me HEADING SELLING ON AMAZON.COM Thanks reply this
Login to Me Too

giddyupandgrow
Contributor
Contributor

I often use the www.paypal.com/shipnow label maker to create shipping labels for my customers who have NOT paid thru Paypal. I have been doing this successfully for 5 years now until late last night. That link will no longer work for me.

Yes, I am logged into my account. I spoke with Paypal last night and they said they cant see anything wrong with that link. My US friends have also tried that link and it works fine for them. My husband tried the link from his work computer, and it WONT work for him either.

Has something changed with Canadian users?? Are we not alowed to use the SHIP NOW feature anymore, or is this a bug?

When I click on that link, all it does it take me right back to my home account page.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.