Set "Classic Website" as Default View on PayPal

bd08-89
New Community Member

I'm over trying to use PayPal's useless, 'new and improved' website layout. (Where do they find their website designing techs? WalMart?). Seems so.

I want to set my account to the Classic Website as the default view.

The question is: will PayPal make this possible, and thereby, a huge portion of their consumers, happier?

What do any of you think? How do we go about convincing PayPal that this bubble-gum website view is disability inaccessible? Thus, giving those of us with disabilities the OPTION to set the Classic Website as our default PayPal page?

Kindly,

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

niknah0
Contributor
Contributor

The site is a mess. I have several different paypal accounts and each one of them goes to a different website. There is a business version of PayPal, there is the classic version, and the new version.

This makes it very difficult to telll people where to go on the site to find something since it's different for each person.

The new version seems to have two liniks to "money" on the main page but they're different, one links to a page that has "send money" and the other one doesn't.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.