Secure Message Center NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW!!!

openupyoureyes
Contributor
Contributor

Can't retrieve your secure messages right now?? WTF???? and I can't even send one either!!!!

HOW CAN A MILLIION DOLLAR CORPORATION LIKE YOURS HAVE A  MAJOR FUNCTION LIKE THE SECURE MESSAGE CENTER NOT WORKING ON YOUR WEBSITE???!!!!

SOMEONE OR MULTIPLE SOMEONES IN THE IT DEPARTMENT SHOULD BE GETTING FIRED RIGHT NOW!!!!!

RIDICULOUS!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@openupyoureyes

When you have stopped swearing would you like other ways to contact paypal or do you just want to rant in caps lock??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

virginiamc77
New Community Member

Anyone been able to figure this out?  I just switched from a personal paypal account to business account & now I can't get into my message center either.  I've been on the phone with customer service for almost half an hour & they have no idea why I can't access it.  Any help is appreciated!

Login to Me Too

nkerio
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@openupyoureyes

When you have stopped swearing would you like other ways to contact paypal or do you just want to rant in caps lock??

Well I feel like cussing the heck out of them right about now. This has been an unresolved issue for about a month. I contacted them once by phone and 4 times by message and precisely asked them to email me directly since it would be pointless to fill my message center with replies but it's like emailing a bunch of monkeys who can't get it. He has a great reason to swear and rant.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.