Scolding from Paypal

Sweetness76
New Community Member

I have been a non-problem customer with  Paypal for YEARS. Made 100s of purchases and rarely disputes. Until I started ordering from Facebook ads recently. Out of the 100s of purchases and payments I have made through Paypal over the years, I had to dispute 3 things I ordered from Facebook. It was a recipe book and in the ad it was a hard cover tangible book, after three WEEKS of no response or tracking, I decided to cancel my order only to be told it wasnt even a real book it was an e-book!!!  I would have never paid $60 for a freaking e-book BUT I prevailed and they refunded my money.  Then I thought ordered yoga burn cds...again pictures of a box set of CDS was what I was purchasing and they sent me digitable downoads and I ended up buying the first set but they refunded on the "final phase yoga burn" which was nice. Last, I ordered a black bohemian style hippie dress and the next day I find out one of my "facebook friends" got the same dress who is the same size as meand it does fit her "girls" if you know what I am saying. So I immediately contact the seller 2 x's and PLEASE cancel the order, it wont fit and I cant use it. Mind you only 1 day has gone by ( I ordered Saturday @ 10pm and emailed them Sunday morning) and its the weekend. I get a response this morning fr seller saying its already been shipped so I have to dispute with Paypal. So after YEARS of been a good customer, never having any problems with Paypal and making 100's of purchases that went through easy peasy I get this scolding email from Paypal "

We’ve noticed that you’ve had a higher than average rate of issues with your PayPal transactions. Such problems may include claims you have initiated with PayPal or through your financial institution or bank.

We want you to be happy with your purchases, but we may find it necessary to suspend your PayPal account privileges if we continue to notice a high number of problems with your PayPal transactions. Pending further review, we may also suspend any outstanding and future buyer protection claims, and we reserve the right to deny these claims."

3 recent disputes after 100s of purchases with no problems!!!!! So I will only be sending money through Paypal from now on/ NO MORE PURCHASES especially from Facebook ads. All those Facebook ads are filled with lies and unfullfilled promises.  Paypal should be scolding Facebook with their fake advertisements not customers they have never had a problem with. Shame on you Paypal. I was a loyal and non problem customer. Thats not how you treat long lasting non problem customers EVER.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.