Schedule payment for future date

ebametz2
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know about recurring payments, but I would like to be able to create a payment to be delivered on a future date. For example, I need to send $20 to my brother, but on the date I want to send it, I'll be camping. Why can't I select a payee, an amount, and a date in the future. C'mon, PayPal - listen to your users!

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I'm working on another PayPal payment tool right now that actually may work well with this, too.  I'm planning to have something done within a month.  I'll be sure to keep you posted!

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

sirkimble
New Community Member

If Support is keeping track of this feature as to popularity, I'm looking for it as well 🙂

Login to Me Too

BobAx
New Community Member

Me, too.

Login to Me Too

whoopiedoo
New Community Member
me third it dawned on me today that I couldn't schedule a payment on PayPal. We have some bills that were due near and around the holiday season so we would like to use PayPal to pay for those on the due date rather than remembering to do them say on Christmas day! Imagine this is something that any user anywhere would appreciate and use!
Login to Me Too

elive14
New Community Member

Me too, I was just investigating this for a situation where a family member needs to transfer me money on a regular basis. Doing it manually would be cumbersome, so I'm looking for this feature as well. Any updates on this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.