STUPID SERVICE

Jhall91
Contributor
Contributor
I think it's beyond ridiculous that you have to wait 3 freaking weeks to get your money new user or not the point of selling something is to get your **bleep** money then. If you didn't need the money at the moment you WOULD NOT be selling **bleep**!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TylerG1
New Community Member

Hello, I just wanted to let All sellers Know to be VERY careful when your selling anything  on ebay and have payment issued to you by Pay Pal and the buyer says its fake they will 100% give the buyer a refund the min they get confirmation you received it with NO questions asked then make your life misaerable proving to them its real, freeze your account and any of your funds that are in there for days or weeks. I sold my Rolex to someone and it was 100% authentic, for whatever reason this buyer decided after 10 days to say it was fake etc...without even giving me a chance to reply Pay Pal attacked me, I could not do anything I had to accepted my watch back regardless that I put in my posting NO refunds. I begged Pay Pal and Ebay to pls have the buyer send proof it wasnt. They said they did not have to the buyer is always right I had to take it back. So bacially if you send anyone anything wether it's worth $100 dollars or $50,000 and it 100% Real all the buyer has to do is get it, replace it with a fake call Pay Pal and tell them I just bought a Fake, they will request the buyer to send it back, you open it up and if its fake or if anything has been changed SORRY you just got SCREWD. Pay Pal says you can appeal it but in the fine print it says it's not a guaratee, well guess what it's not . So bascially anyone can go purchase REAL high-end jewlery and pocket books get them call say its fake, send back the fake and youll be refunded the full amount.  The poor seller is sitting there with NO protection, it's that simple.  There are so many thives out there and Pay Pal has now just made it easier for them. I will now only use Pay Pal to send friends money if I don't close it but will NEVER send a product out to anyone and take the risk they may change it becasue if they do I'm **bleep**, Oh I forgot Pay Pal will say "sorry if you dont like it get an attorney."  It's unbelievable! SELLER BEWARE we have NO PROTECTION hope this helps someone and it never happend to you.

Login to Me Too

TylerG1
New Community Member

I agree wait 3 weeks for what? If they do that then they shoukd not be un business, It's best just to learn how to wire funds, Pay Pal takes out 3% for servcie that you never get

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.