STOP PREVENTING ME FROM PAYING!

Jethro_powers
New Community Member

I've had my ebay and paypal accounts for almost fifteen years.  Lately I've been buying a lot but about 20% of the time stupid PayPal decides to not allow me to pay.  Their idiotic roadblock comes in the form of wanting to verify my account via text message, but then they won't accept my cell number because it's a prepay phone.  I can have any phone I want but I choose this one because it's the best rate for how I use it.  When I call them to try to get around this idiocy, all they do is keep repeating their dopey platitude about how they are protecting me from fraud so I have to find a different form of payment - but hilariously, eBay doesn't allow any other forms of payment!  DUH!  Yesterday I paid $250 for a stereo without a problem, but this morning they won't let me pay $50 for some computer stuff.  I have over $10000 on my debit card but idiot PayPal won't accept it and every time they do this it causes major problems and aggravation for me and the sellers.  Amazon looks better all the time, and they always accept my payment.  LET ME PAY.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.