Rosewholesale. Why is PayPal still doing business with these companies?

Ljh13
Contributor
Contributor
There is no other way to contact for my dispute Case #PP-003-153-338-447 They want me to return the merchandise "AT MY OWN COST" I've bloody well paid enough. I want my money back! And I'm not even claiming for the duty and taxes which added up to 27.93. The items are in the Garbage. They weren't even fit enough to donate! They were delivered over a month ago now and I sure wasn't going to hang on to that crap! AND OBVIOUSLY PAYPAL DISPUTE APPROVED THIS! WHY IS PAYPAL STILL ALLOWING THIS, AND THE OTHER LINKED SITES TO CONTINUE TO SCAM PEOPLE INSTEAD OF WARNING US OR DROPPING THEM! Rosewholesale, Sammydress, Rosegal, Dresslily, Rosewe, Choies, a happy deal, Globalegrow, Everbuying, fashiondresswholesale, Mart of China, Yeegow, on Ebay they are Global_egrow These are all linked, I'm sure there are many more that I didn't find. And I am sure PayPal is aware of them all I'm sure this is a good game for this fraud of a company, and IF anyone pays to send it back they just sell it again. Or as I have seen in countless comments they claim to not receive it at all! I demand a different resolution.
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Sheli
New Community Member

I was just looking up a Rosewholesale order of a month ago--my first--that I have not received, when I saw this post about how their goods are garbage! Ayeyii! I agree that PayPal should not do business with them and I would like my money back! Cancel that order! I'm off to register a complaint.

Login to Me Too

victim2015
Contributor
Contributor

If Paypal were staffed by honest, responsive people with business skills, they would not be doing business with eBay or any other crooked outfit.  But "birds of a feather flock together", which means, since Paypal/eBay are as crooked as a dog's hind leg, they're going to continue dealing with crooked suppliers.  After all, it's only MONEY; credibility, integrity and morality do not exist with dishonest people.

Login to Me Too

daradv

I am in the same boat! I ordered two items from this website (dresslily) and PayPal is siding with them! I should get a full refund OR a pre-paid shipping label to return the items for a full refund. I can't even DONATE the items let alone resell them. They ARE garbage, you are right. I ordered a sweater that is clearly knitted on the website and received it and it's a printed image on fabric and cut out and barely sewn together. PayPal needs to remove themselves from these fraud companies AND side with their customers. This is ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

LynnLowe
New Community Member

I really don't think it's fair to condemn RoseGal because you had a problem with another China Company.

I've been buying from RoseGal for a couple years and very pleased with their great prices and quality. You need to size up on clothing. But that is because they run smaller in China sizes. Was that the problem?

Login to Me Too

novacanetsunami
New Community Member

Rosewe is awful. I placed two orders with them a few days apart and after over a month of waiting, when they arrived none of the three dresses fit at all. I filed a dispute with paypal and they only offerered me not even half of what I paid for a refund. I turned the dispute into a claim, paid out of pocket almost $40 to return the dresses and PAYPAL closed both of my claims with no refund because they send I did not return the clothes. AWFUL service on both ends. I have sent two messages to paypal and get no response. Every time I check my messages, it tells me my messages cannot be opened. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you return the items with tracking service?  You need to provide proof of delivery of the return.  PayPal recommends you send return with tracked delivery service. On the other hand, if you paid with credit card for the purchase, file a dispute with your credit card issuer and see if they can help you.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.