Return Product Purchased through Ebay.

r_sliter
Contributor
Contributor

I have been battling with Paypal for almost a month now.  The first problem I have is everytime I try to respond to Paypal I get an error message.  I have emailed the exact error message along with what I was trying to accomplish.  I am not sure who is responding to me because either they cannot read Engilsh or don't comphrend.  They keep asking me for a tracking number on the product I returned to the seller.  I keep telling them since no one said the tracking number was on the label I didn't have it.  I have on numerous occasions requested the tracking number from Ebay or a copy of the label they sent me to print.  I got no response.  But what is funny is in the notes of this claim they show the product was received by the seller on March 6th.  So, I am at a total loss and my next step is to file a formal complain with the Nevada State Attorney Generals office.  I am not getting any satisifaction or explaination from either Paypal or Ebay.  What a fiasco I just closed my Amazon account over somethiing similar I have no idea what gives.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.