Rediculous Firearms Policy!

CloseMyAccount1
New Community Member

First of all, I only recently became aware that PayPal does not allow for the purchase of firearms and related items.  Secondly, I was very disappointed to learn that Bass Pro now takes PayPal as a form of payment for online purchases.  This was especially of concern since I went onto their site to purchase some ammunition and other related items online.  I was given a message that this is against PayPal's use policies.

As of now, I will certainly cease doing any business with Bass Pro, both online and at a nearby retail location.  I will also be ending my account relationship with PayPal due to their intransigence regarding purchasing items that are legal to purchase, own, and use.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

spoyzer
New Community Member

I fully agree with the previous post. The Pay Pal policy excluding firearms and related goods is an anti- free market consumer, anti- Constitutionally protected 2nd Amendment right and anti-Freedom policy at best. having recently learned of this ban, I will not be a consumer at any sporting goods online or bricks and mortar establishment that accepts Pay Pal as a method of payment. PayPal has become a staple of American consumerism and for the corporation to enact a policy that negates the rights of nearly 100 million  gun owners and sportsmen is both self destructive and abusive of the Constitutionally protected rights of the people of the United States!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.