Reason for withdrawing from PayPal.

TalDNoble
Contributor
Contributor

After spending over half an hour trying to find a Customer Service email address for PayPal and not finding one anywhere, I finally am resorting to this method of actually reaching the company (I hope).  After continuing to send me your general customer communications, I have been attempting to respond and find there is no return communication that is possible through your sent emails, so here is what I am trying to get through to you, PayPal:

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS TO YOU, but I think you should know that I, my associates, and many of my friends, want nothing to do with your company.  Why?  Quite some time ago I had money owed to my through an account I had with you, and then there was some sort of glitch, and nothing, absolutely nothing that I did was able to clear it up. 

You ended up assuming that you just could not find me, in spite of all my efforts to tell you that I AM RIGHT HERE !  Eventually, the account funds ended up with the State, and THEN I was found and I finally got my money.  And, it is my understanding, this sort of thing has happened to quite a number of others out there.

Now that you've got the picture, please, PLEASE remove me from any of your email communication lists.  It is my hope that is the one thing you  CAN do right.

-- Jonathan West

The American Communication Arts organization

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.