Please provide a one step button to close my account.

I don't want to talk on the phone to your corporate lackeys.

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

mygirls
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same problem won't let me close my account, keeps saying go to resolution center, ok I go there and still no answers to help me close my account. Aggravated beyond belief.

Login to Me Too

FEDUP3
Contributor
Contributor

Agree with ya'll, in my case they are requiring I submit photo copies of ID, address billing, social security etc and there is no way I am ever going to do that.  I posted about this on one of the other topics...anyway you need to know this:

CBP (Customs and Border Protection USA) has never and still to this very day allow their purchasing Agents to use Pay Pal because they deem it to be neither trustworthy or safe.  I know this for a fact because my husband is one of those Agents.  Spread the word, US government does not trust Pay Pal.

Sorry for all of your combined grief and frustration; I just keep sending them emails since they refuse to cooperate and communicate.

Hey, maybe we could all do a class action suit?  That would be interesting.....any ideas ?

Login to Me Too

FEDUP3
Contributor
Contributor

So here is an idea, at least it is what I did:  I notified any credit cards used to backup our checking and savings account to block anything from Pay Pal.  Now they have no backup as required plus am going to do the same with our 25 year old checking and savings account.

Anyone who sends Pay Pal photcopies of ID, S/S. etc is completely out of their minds. Particularly since they have farmed out to China, home of the most sophisticated hackers in the world. Unbelievable.

Repeat:  Pay Pal is not secure and CBP will not use them, period. Gee, I wonder why ?

good luck.

LOL, they took my icon down....am I going to miss ebay?  A little, but this harrassment is simply not worth it at all...

Login to Me Too

FEDUP3
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE:  I was just now able to completely close out any credit cards listed as "back up" on my Pay Pal account, I was unable to do that afew days back.  Also, notified my bank (a t Camp Pendleton for cryin out loud...a Federal Credit Union) since Pay Pal will not let me close it on their site to block any transactions from Pay Pal.  Was not able to close that stupid Pay Pal credit card, will do that tomorrow.  No balance on that.

If you don't hear back from me it means I am free - and I found out you don't need Pay Pal at all to buy things on ebay (doh me).

I hate Pay Pal. (obviously) No wonder they farmed out to China, they are the epitomy of a Chinese Fire Drill and worse.

Seig heil everyone.

(;

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.