Peter Thiel donating to Trump Campaign

swtmeadow
New Community Member

If Peter Thiel donates to Trump, I'm out of Paypal. Paypal's loss!

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

bryantc
Contributor
Contributor
Lol..you crybabies are whats ruining America..No one cares if you use paypal or not.Gays should be stoned .You fudge packers should base your political views on more than being able to suck another man off, or carpet munch.Get back in the closet, this grosses out almost everyone.
Login to Me Too

sarge3310
New Community Member

I want to close my account....they are making it difficult.....Im sorry but any other replican im fine with but can not trust a company who trusts donald Trum...I want no part of this.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sarge3310

From paypals help pages.  >>>

How do I close my PayPal account?

These steps apply to Personal PayPal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to your account to see the steps that apply to you.

If you close your PayPal account, it can’t be reopened. Any scheduled or incomplete transactions are canceled. You can’t close your account if there are limitations, unresolved issues, or a balance. Also, if you have an email address on your account that you haven’t confirmed, remove it from your account before you close it.

To close your account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Profile icon next to "Log Out."
  3. Click Close your acccount under "Account options."

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

lol haha, you just like, here you go. Smiley Very Happy

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

jac3rc
New Community Member

I agree.  I won't be using PayPal any longer.  Also shared the info on Facebook.  Please spread the word.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I do share the word about PayPal.  I've evaluated Square and PayPal for our in-person sales, and PayPal is superior with it's bluetooth reader.  So we keep spreading the word.

If someone finds aa better solution for in-person credit card sales and online payments, I'm open for better solutions.

Login to Me Too

AdamFierro
New Community Member

I just learned what a misogynist scumbag Peter Thiel is, and I want to cancel my account immediately.  I encourage every decent person to do the same.  

I tried to cancel but was told I have some business outsdanding.  I don't think that's true.  Has anyone else had trouble cancelling their account?

I'll call tomorrow.  Regardless of when it's cancelled, I will never use paypal again, and I'm sorry I ever put a penny in thiel's pocket.

Login to Me Too

judietallman
New Community Member

I am horrified to learn Pay Pal is supporting Donald Trump, and now I want to pull my business.

I can not believe anyone would support this horrible candidate and I use that term loosley. 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@judietallman

Where did you find that PayPal as a company is supporting a specific presidential candidate.  It is important to base your business on good financial practices.

You can take your busienss wherever you wish; no one misses PayPal members who leave for whatever reason.  It's all part of the business--customers come and go all the time.

Login to Me Too

judietallman
New Community Member

I just saw it in the news, that Peter Theil is donating over a million dollars to Trump.

Thanks for being so condecending, I expect nothing less from a trump supporter. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.