Peter Thiel donating to Trump Campaign

swtmeadow
New Community Member

If Peter Thiel donates to Trump, I'm out of Paypal. Paypal's loss!

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

HatredIsTrump
Contributor
Contributor

Thiel is contributing to the harming of US democracy. I am going to cancel my account and so should any American who still has the capacity to feel outrage at the hatred and insanity spewing from Trump and his campaign. 

Login to Me Too

Keljoyout
New Community Member

I must inform you that I will no longer use Palpal due to your support of Donald Trump.

That posture is an insult to anybody with a brain.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Keljoyout

Well no one here is going to be bothered if you use it or not.

If you want to tell paypal then contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CM123456
New Community Member

I, too, will limit my use of PayPal due to its support of Donald Trump's candidacy.  When ever I have the option to bring my business to a competitor, I will do that.  Shame on you!  

Login to Me Too

Mortimersnerd
Contributor
Contributor

Agreed! What is the CEO thinking! Trump? Anyone with half a brain should be running away screaming within earshot of the narcisstic bum.

Login to Me Too

Janeschaepe
New Community Member
Same here. Just cancelled two large accounts. And, yes, I contacted customer service.
Login to Me Too

HatredIsTrump
Contributor
Contributor

Calling tomorrow to cancel. Look FORWARD to explain to customer service why Peter Thiel is a a lousy businessman and an ignorant citizen. 

Login to Me Too

jac3rc
New Community Member

There are other pay services much more modern than PayPal.  So if you want to switch from this Trump-loving service, here are  your alternatives:

http://beebom.com/paypal-alternatives/

Login to Me Too

whyIamLeaving

I've been using PayPal for 15 years, but today I am closing my account. I can not support someone as racist and sexist and dangerous to our country as Donald Trump, and because Peter Thiel has donated $1.25M to Donald Trump, I will no longer use PayPal. I hope that PayPal as a company will renounce their support of a racist and sexist leader, because your users and customers come from all different races and backgrounds and this is disrespectful to us. Thank you. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@whyIamLeaving

From paypals help pages.  >>>

How do I close my PayPal account?

These steps apply to Personal PayPal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to your account to see the steps that apply to you.

If you close your PayPal account, it can’t be reopened. Any scheduled or incomplete transactions are canceled. You can’t close your account if there are limitations, unresolved issues, or a balance. Also, if you have an email address on your account that you haven’t confirmed, remove it from your account before you close it.

To close your account:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Profile icon next to "Log Out."
  3. Click Close your acccount under "Account options."

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.