Peter Thiel donating to Trump Campaign

swtmeadow
New Community Member

If Peter Thiel donates to Trump, I'm out of Paypal. Paypal's loss!

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

SalMiami12

I am deeply troubled by your support for Donald Trump. Unless there is some explanation offered, I will close my account & use other services. 

Login to Me Too

HatredIsTrump
Contributor
Contributor

Glad to know Thiel can blow $1.25 million to the Trump campaign and the good will of so many of his customers. I'm canceling my account and good riddance to bad trash, Peter Thiel!

Login to Me Too

mrhair99
Contributor
Contributor

I find it ridiculous that I have to wait 180 days to close my account because I made a transaction two days ago. I assume they hope I will forget and not close it. I won't. Thiel is a disgrace to the LGBT community and should be ashamed of his support of such a homophobic candidate. I have removed all my bank info and all that remains is an invalid address. Suck it PayPal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bnassiff
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to close mine and haven't been able to. 180 days is ridiculous. As if it takes that long to process transactions. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bnassiff

It doesn't take that long to process transactions BUT a buyer has up to 180 days to file a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described.

That is why you have to wait 180 days if you are a seller in case a buyer files a dispute or a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mrhair99
Contributor
Contributor

I am not a seller so why is it taking 180 days to close mine. I'm so disappointed in this.

Login to Me Too

cmonman
Contributor
Contributor

Thiel is gay. Keep an open mind. Just sayin'.

Login to Me Too

berthatcarbajal
Contributor
Contributor

I oppose everything trump stands for!

Login to Me Too

jac3rc
New Community Member

I cannot support a business that supports such a divisive, bigoted man and campaign.  Disgusting.  Thiel should be ashamed.  I will no longer support Thiel's business.  I will close my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.