Peter Thiel donating to Trump Campaign

swtmeadow
New Community Member

If Peter Thiel donates to Trump, I'm out of Paypal. Paypal's loss!

Login to Me Too
155 REPLIES 155

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CloseAccount1

Nothing to do with us, but bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SeaspiritPP
New Community Member

I like PayPal.  I use PayPal.  Just because the founder supports Trump doesn't mean I should necessarily ditch PayPal.  Can someone please tell me if the company has a political position?  Have they supported both political parties or just Republicans?  Does PayPal hire minorities and promote women with equal pay and stand against discrimination generally?  Please give me more information, if someone knows.  It's hard to tell who the good guys are these days.

Login to Me Too

bryantc
Contributor
Contributor

lol what a liberal idiot..Sorry paypal cant cater to you whiners..Grab a safety pin and huddle in the corner..Im sad you wont get all the violent refugees that you wanted....Suggestion...move over to them!

Login to Me Too

PaulRichard310
New Community Member

I agree.  I will close my account today simply because I do not want to support a business that supports that vile human being.  I used to think Bush was a wimp and Cheney was Satan.  Now I almost long for those days!  No Uber.  No LLBean.  No PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Hana59
Contributor
Contributor

Agree 100%!

Login to Me Too

evilfantasy
Contributor
Contributor

I work to support myself and my family. I spend my free time however I chose. I manage my money however I want. I don't need or want any politician to validate my existence.

If you let a politician or business owner determine how you live your life then you are doing life wrong. Stop self victimizing because someone thinks different than you. It's childish and pitiful.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.