Paypal not responding to emails

CharlesGrove
Contributor
Contributor

So you said that you'll respond within 24 hours...yet 72 hours later I've yet to even get a confirmation that you've received my email. This is horrid considering how big of a company you are. Either hire more stuff or don't claim response times you can't meet.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Did you try a phone call?

Did your email response go into your spam folder?

Login to Me Too

CharlesGrove
Contributor
Contributor

I plan on calling tomorrow, but it's the fact of the matter they're claiming to respond in 24 hours and I'm getting nothing.

And no, it's not in my junk/spam folder. I haven't overlooked it either...they just aren't responding.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Typically there is an autoreponse email within the 24 hours.  It generally provides automated unrelated answers with a statement to repond to the auto-email if the question wasn't answered.  What I do then is reponde with comments how stupid the autoresponse was and then re-iterate the question with more logical explanations of the issue.  It then takes a day to get a real person to respond. It may then take more details to get help.

Login to Me Too

Yigdal
Contributor
Contributor

You can spend your whole life on hold waiting to talk with someone by phone. Horrible customer service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.