Paypal my cash error code 203

Dinersat10
New Community Member

So I guess paypal my cash whole system is down cause it won't let me load up my card ... can customer service please help!!!

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

ann_winn
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal needs to fix this asap. Im beyond **bleep** that it won't load. And no one seems to know what to do.
Login to Me Too

SimsCamb

This is absolutely ridiculous and disappointing! I have Spoken with PayPal over 9 time today because I was trying to load a 500 card to my account and have been receiving the error message "Sorry, the redemption of your My Cash card could not be completed at this time.

Please try again, and if the problem isn't resolved, then call My Cash card customer service at 855-721-5035.My Cash Error Code = 203

I called the number provided and it only allows you to check the card it doesn’t even give you an option to speak with someone I had to get that information from the rep in the customer service dept. finally called the customer service dept. and the rep was very nice she checked my account and advised me that there was nothing wrong with my account she placed me on hold and came back to phone and advised me that she spoke with the my cash dept. and was told that there was a system issue she could not tell me how long it was going to take for the issue to rectified she just said to check back in a hour or two I spoke with her about 12:00 and I just checked backed and it's 2:12 pm and it still have not been resolved. I then called cash services and used the 0# as the rep said and finally reached a rep that sounded like she was freaking sleep. And I was told by the rep from the My Cash dept. that she doesn't know what the issue could be she then asked for the serial number of card I explained to her that my sister purchased the card and that we live hours and hours away so I would have to contact her at work to get the information. Which is a big inconvenience since it took me forever just to reach her and the thought of calling back again. She then stated that it’s nothing that she could do then. So now I am **bleep** what an inconvenience my sister was providing that money to me because I'm a college student with no job and I’m supported by my family. I was using that money to pay bills and participate in black Friday with friends because I never have and here I am writing a review on PayPal. Totally unacceptable because looking over the reviews this issue have been happening for days so it should have been resolved. And all employees should have been notified regarding the issue and should be able give us correct information on what is going on. No just saying something to get us off the phone they don’t even apologize. I'm defiantly not letting this go I have contacted a lawyer and I’m currently printing out all of these statements and I was smart enough to record my last two calls where I was told two different things. PayPal should at least have sent us an email or something. And should credit my account as well. They WILL hear from my lawyer ASAP. And I will be deleting my paypal account and will no longer be using there poor services Cambra Sims

Login to Me Too

Maniac15
Contributor
Contributor
I so agree i have been tryin to get thus issue resolved for more than a week my kids were devestated because we were unable to do the shopping they wanted after savin their money for so long and then we go purchase these darn cash cards and couldnt load it now we are oit more than $500 we buy these cards with cash and now from what i have read we need to provide them with more info just to have to wait and see if they even send us our money back it is crazy it is a scam and it is a hasstle to wait for them to fix their issue or keep scamming people outta their money i dont see how they can keep selling the cash card if they are having issues
Login to Me Too

Wangman5000
Contributor
Contributor
This has put me in a very bad financial hardship. Please PayPal!!! Please... Help us.
Login to Me Too

kryste99

It caused me a hardship. ive tried getting this money loaded to my paypal a week and a half ago and even spoke to customer service. The money shows to be on the card but  still getting error code. Since then my electricity has been shut off and i had to overdraft my bank account to get it back on. mimd you, i live in southern california, the desert part where its over 100 degrees.this isnt  right. they could atleast credit it to our paypal accounts the old fashion way. my name is heather odonnell 

this all started after i loaded a card for $20 right before. im wondering if it has to do with using a different card on the samw pal pal account

Login to Me Too

kryste99

w.ow. i just noticed this was posted in 2015. it is august 2016 and it still has not be fixed?

Login to Me Too

khannel

I also have been dealing with this same issue. I bought 2 cards for $500 each on 11/14. I was able to successfully load one card and have been trying to load the other one daily.

Until today I had not been able to reach a human on the help line that's displayed on the error page. Only after finding this discussion did I find the "magic code" of failing to enter a proper number to speak to a human. Entering a correct number only informs you that your card has been acvticated and then you're stuck in an endless loop where any button press results in the message being repeated.

I have been a loyal PayPal customer for both business and personal use and a frequent user of the PayPal Cash service for many years and the lack of response from PayPal on this issue is absolutely disgusting.

Login to Me Too

JohnD82

Called the my cash number

hit 0# 3x

spoke with a person.

emailed my receipt, card and id

its been a couple hrs, and waiting for a phone call still.

I'm guessing they will mail me a check.  or maybe give me a new code to activate.

out $500 since sunday.

Login to Me Too

JohnD81
Contributor
Contributor

bad batch small numbers top right corner.

0215v01 $500 error 203

0315v01 $20 good.

Login to Me Too

skyfanlls
Contributor
Contributor
what do you mean by bad batch and small numbers? I have sent them my receipt and stuff 5 days ago and i still am not able to load any card into my acc
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.