Paypal my cash error code 203

Dinersat10
New Community Member

So I guess paypal my cash whole system is down cause it won't let me load up my card ... can customer service please help!!!

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

DaisyTX
Contributor
Contributor

YES!!!!  Seems to be working now! I just FINALLY loaded the $500 I put on there a week ago!  Do it now while you can!  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

temp_12112015a
Contributor
Contributor

Your giving out false info website is still down, I have 3 PPMC codes im still getting the same error code. Your adding on to the problem with that BS false info.

Login to Me Too

jodilyn
Contributor
Contributor

Seems to be a timing issue? I was able to load a $200 ppcc a couple of days ago but for the past two days I haven't been able to load a $500 ppcc. Looks like there are windows in the glitch where the system is working and then within moments it isn't working again?

I am hoping that this gets corrected asap or MANY of us are out a lot of money because apparently PayPal or this 3rd party company does not care at all that any of us are experiencing this issue?! This thread is a prime example -  we are all posting in the Paypal Community Help Forum yet this thread is 4 pages long and we have yet to see a Paypal rep respond to this thread with any idea of what is going.

Login to Me Too

cdinkins
New Community Member
I loaded a ppmc today for $300 before I knew of this problem. Then, when I try to load another ppmc for $150, that's when I became acquainted with this headache. So, it seems to be a timing thing THAT'S GIVING ME THE SAME (BLEEP) ERROR CODE EACH OF THE 20 OR SO TIMES I'VE TRIED TO LOAD THIS OTHER PPMC CARD. WTF
Login to Me Too

MattyD777
Contributor
Contributor

I think that is very strange that paypal to cash ASKS you for all this personal information Only to send it to them and have them do NOTHING about it! Im starting to think that the MY CASH people are running some sort of scam,and collecting peoples information! I feel stupid that I actually sent them a picture of my IDENTIFICATION and the card info. No longer do I feel safe USING PAYPAL. And if my identity is STOLEN I know the direct source! Ive sent my card information for $500 , now people are saying that they are able to process their cards. I Just tried to process mine and it says my pin is invalid and has already been used! SO PAYPAL has STOLEN MY PIN INFO! this is beyond absurd, the only reason I HAVNT had a nervous breakdown, is because my couisin is an attorney and he Assures me I will get my money one way or another! even though My black friday shopping experiece was ruined.

Login to Me Too

jeannpjean
Contributor
Contributor

it 2 weeks since paypal have my cash,, i never can load my 6 hundred dollar,, i have one for $400 and $200 .... i dont know what to do any more , paypal is scamming people.. DO NOT DEAL WITH PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

Mcle813
Contributor
Contributor

Can you possibly give me the email address you used? I think I miss heard when the lady told me.

Login to Me Too

ann_winn
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, I've been receiving the same error and I was extremely freaked out, but it feels really good to know I'm not alone on this issue, please update and tell me if they've fixed it because I'm worried and literally pulling my hair out, thank you!

Login to Me Too

MattyD777
Contributor
Contributor

I STILL HAVE NOT GOT MY MONEY CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT , I SENT ALL THE INFO, TO PAYAL AND 3 DAYS NOTHING!! THIS IS A SCAM FOR SURE!! THEY HAVE TAKEN MY 500 CARD BUT OTHERS ARE ABLE TO PROCESS??? SMH TIME FOR LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THIS FRADULANT COMPANY!! THIS HAS PUT ME IN A HARDSHIP MY FAMILY HAS BEEN WITHOUT MONEY FOR THE WHOLE HOLIDAYS ,, I AM SO SICK RIGHT NOW

Login to Me Too

MattyD777
Contributor
Contributor

LOYAL CUSTOMERS>> IF THIS HAS PUT YOU IN A HARDSHIP PLEASE COMMENT!! IF WE HAVE OVER 20 PEOPLE WITH DAMEAGES BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM ON PAYPALS END THEN WE HAVE A CASE FOR A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. I WANT MY MONEY PLUS DAMAGES! A SORRY WONT BE GOOD ENOUGH, THIS CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE AND IM NOT GIVING UP UNTIL I GET WHATS DUE!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.