Paypal my cash error code 203

Dinersat10
New Community Member

So I guess paypal my cash whole system is down cause it won't let me load up my card ... can customer service please help!!!

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

babycake
Contributor
Contributor

Any help about this problem?

Login to Me Too

polymath
New Community Member

i cannot load my debit card with my cash card of 500 dollars..

not been getting much help from paypal as far as support are concern, ive been with paypal for a while and i am so dissappointed.

what does error 203 even means??????

Login to Me Too

gagafanforever8
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone on here had any luck of getting there cash card loaded

i have been having this issue as well does this mean my card is bad because it has 100.00 on it

Login to Me Too

pd2060
Contributor
Contributor

is it the  account or the card?

Login to Me Too

MattyD777
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue!! has anyone gotten it figured out! you would think paypal would have gotten this resolved by now, it just all seems a bit shady, having to wait 3 days for my funds for a mistake on PAYPALS end...

Login to Me Too

gagafanforever8
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone actually spoke to paypal and asked them about this issue

and your sure its not our cards

and when do u all think this will be fixed

Login to Me Too

MattyD777
Contributor
Contributor

Ive actually Talked to someone over at My Cash by the name Liz Marie.

(for those trying to actually SPEAK with someone at my cash, when you call in it asks to enter your pin, Press" 0 # " three times, it will then ask you to press one to speak to a representative) 

So, I spoke with Liz Marie  early the morning of 11/24 and he told me that it was an issue on PAYPALs end and that I needed to send in proof of purchase which includes:

picture of my cash card

picture of receipt 

and picture of ID

send it to this EMAIL

I thought this was sketchy and contacted PAYPAL myself via email and phone, of course paypal on the phone is a lost cause because NOBODY seems to know anything that has tho do with PAYPAL, but I did receive an email from a lady named jen from the customer support who called me in the afternoon of 11/24. 

All jen did was walk me thrugh the PAYPAL to cash reload process ,(which I had lready done a million times myself and got the ERROR code 203) she then decided to give PAYPAL to cash a call (which I had to COACH her on how to access a representative... smh) After she couldnt get a person to answer on her end, she put me on hold for a while, just to come back and tell me she created a ticket for the isue! 

and Now here I am the next morning ..STILL nothing DONE.. Account still not credited. 

So I called Jen at the Number SHE left in the EMAIL SHE SENT ME, but of course none knows who she is and no one even knows of the issue, SO I get trasnferred to PAYPAL to cash and they SAY they havent even recieved my Documents to the EMAIL!

WHAT KIND OF GAME IS BEING PLAYED HERE!!!????

Login to Me Too

Tomek123
Contributor
Contributor

they are gonna send you a check with the amount on the card

Login to Me Too

MattyD777
Contributor
Contributor

UNREAL,,,, I WAS ABLE TO PROCESS A 150 DOLLAR RELOAD THIS MORNING WITH NO RPOBLEM, THIS IS REALLY **bleep** ME OFF, PAYPAL YOU ARE WRONG FOR NOT HANDLING THIS PROPERLY... SMH    SO **bleep** 

Login to Me Too

DaisyTX
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, same thing happened to me.  When they got to the part about wanting to know my information (DOB, SSN) and wanted me to send in my ID... that was a HUGE RED FLAG for me.  I'm not giving that information out, let alone send a scan of my drivers license to a company that is a 3rd party.  Not a chance.  Right now I'm out $500.  I just keep hoping that PP will resolve its upgrade issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.