Paypal my cash error code 203

Dinersat10
New Community Member

So I guess paypal my cash whole system is down cause it won't let me load up my card ... can customer service please help!!!

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

SOTYPICAL
Contributor
Contributor

*UPDATE*

I was at work this morning writing up another letter and making a copy of my ID so I could mail them ANOTHER letter and I called mycashcard to get the mailing address again. Surprisingly, they said there was an update with my reference # and informed me that they'd received my documents. FINALLY!!! 

Unfortunately, the customer service rep told me that processing and mailing my check would take 3-4 weeks. Well, at least they got my documents FINALLY! I sent out the first written letter on December 3, 2015. I sent the second one a week after, and the third letter a week ago from today.

Login to Me Too

Nyarai
Same problem here just tried a lot of times anyone have any luck ? I'm out $500
Login to Me Too

crysgale

Try the incognito method. It worked for me. 

Login to Me Too

Wangman5000
Contributor
Contributor

I still have not gotten my money....

Login to Me Too

Edoss0507
I haven't received my money either and this has been going on since before Christmas! U would think that with today's technology they would have this figured out and a better way of refunding the money than to Make you wait on a freaking check!
Login to Me Too

hiswifey1202

What browser did you use icognito in? Was it on a PC or mobile?

I have tried Mozilla and Chrome on my PC and IE on phone. 

I have $400 that I cannot load to my account. 

THIS IS **bleep**! I have been dealing with this for months. I thought it was high dollar cards, so I have been buy $100 instead and now they are not working either. I am tired of waiting on the **bleep** checks. 

What are the doing to resolve this? GRRRR

Login to Me Too

jess8412
New Community Member
What is the incognito way?
Login to Me Too

JDuggan1
Contributor
Contributor

What's the "incognito method"?

@crysgale wrote:

Try the incognito method. It worked for me. 

Login to Me Too

TheHeed312
New Community Member

Worked. THANKS! Incognito mode worked for me as well! After i already talked to them and submitted everything.

Login to Me Too

cdhearn24

Paypal cash sux! Dont waste your time or money. Totally trying to rip you off.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.