Paypal my cash error code 203

Dinersat10
New Community Member

So I guess paypal my cash whole system is down cause it won't let me load up my card ... can customer service please help!!!

Login to Me Too
210 REPLIES 210

hmworks
Contributor
Contributor

yes they help, call the number on error they ask to send pic of id+receipt+back/front of mycash card and takes up to 3 days to get your account back to normal

Login to Me Too

hellotheregal

Where do send the information? I am having the same problem. 

Login to Me Too

Indiac
Contributor
Contributor

How do you get an actual human to take your information?

Login to Me Too

EmTae
I have the same issue. I have 2 cards for $700 total. The only way to get a human through PayPal my cash is by requesting one through PayPal customer service or by dialing the number on the back of your PayPal my cash card. When prompted for the 10 digit pin, enter 0#. You will need to do this three times. Then you will be asked if you would like to speak to a representative. Push 1. My dispute has resulted in my having to send a written request for refund and I will receive a check in 3-4 weeks. I'm warning everyone against purchaseing a my cash card. You should do the same.
Login to Me Too

Higgs70
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the info it helped me with my issue.
Login to Me Too

ArnieAbrams
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks very much...your recommendation helped!  This is the only way to correct the situation.   Dial 0# three times, followed by 1# to get a live operator.  The operator takes your information

Login to Me Too

nohappy123
Contributor
Contributor

its not the account its the card they need to make a recall so  many more ppl will not fall victum this is totaly frud!!!!

Login to Me Too

Paanow
New Community Member

Ever get an answer? I have a $500 dollar card I can't load due to error 203. Any answers, since PayPal is no help at the toll free number. Pay Pal please pay now.

Login to Me Too

pd2060
Contributor
Contributor

me too 203 need   fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

babycake
Contributor
Contributor

2 days many people having error 203 when try to load the card.

Why?   

Tecnichal issues from paypal?    

When solved?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.