Paypal is unavailable in Pakistan,Govt of Pak wants to call paypal to start its operation in PK

MSohail
New Community Member

Hello Sir & the respected paypal community, Today I want to discribe the trouble that we are facing online for using paypal, specialy if we are freelancers, we are unable to accept payments through paypal, I contacted many times and descibed my problem but I did not get answer by that I could be satisfied, I don't know the reason beyond this that does why paypal not accept Pakistan but accept those poor countries are so far from development? here is what our politician are saying about paypal http://propakistani.pk/2015/11/24/govt-soon-to-invite-paypal-amazon-and-ebay-for-operations-in-pakis... , we are not a risk state, we want paypal to be available in Pakistan as soon as possible so please announce a special release about Pakistan's future, we want to know that, we are waiting since 2001 and that is a very long period, just think about it, can you wait for anything for morethan 15 years to be available, please allow Pakistanies and freelancers so they may use paypal, withdraw their funds through paypal to their local accounts, and sell and shop on ebay, we the people and freelancers of Pakistan will be thankful to Paypal and its beloved founders, may paypal succeed we are prayed for paypal so please as this is not difficult or impossible for you to start operation in Pakistan.

Regards

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tmk
Contributor
Contributor

I worked in Saudi Arabia and opened a PayPal Account. I have moved to Pakistan since and was using same PayPal account without any problem. PayPal has recently limited my account permanently becuase they do not offer services in Pakistan. Countries like Nepal, Bhutan, Rwanda, Somalia etc. etc. has PayPal services and Pakistan is still waiting. I don't understand why PayPal does offer Pakistani based Accounts.

Regards,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.