Paypal helps crooked sellers hurt buyers.

louiepaniagua
New Community Member

i recently had a dispute found in my favor but now the seller wants me to ship the return to china when i bought it because it was located in Miami. According to their listing on ebay they pay for the shipping on defects. Also they get shipped to the location at time of purchase. I get the dispute found in my favor but i have to pay to ship it back to China!!!!!!! I bought it from Miami about a for hour drive for me and paypal tells me to go kick rocks. They don't care about buyers and will tell you don't call us we'll call you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

RGordon68
Contributor
Contributor

I absolutely agree.  My dispute was found to be in the favor of the merchant which shows that PayPal never actually read the dispute.  I ordered 4 Mini Printers and only received 1.  I never disputed receiving the (1) printer but I did dispute being charged for (4). The weight of the shipped item should had proved that I only received (1) printer and not (4).  I am very upset with the merchant and Paypal.  I have literally been robbed of $145.77 and there is no way to acutally discuss this with a human being!  

Login to Me Too

RGordon68
Contributor
Contributor

Update on my above post.....I contacted PayPal via phone after receiving a denial for my dispute.  PayPal reissued my dispute under another toic and I received notification that the dispute was found in my favor and I will be refunded the money owed to me.  I appreciate the help that the PayPal representative gave to help resolve this matter.

Login to Me Too

Hana59
Contributor
Contributor

I had exactly the same experience and went through the entire dispute process.  PayPal sides with the sellers because that is how they make their money!  Plain and simple they are scammers themselves.  I have had an account for 20 years and spent a lot of money as an eBay seller; I will be closing my account and reporting PayPal to BBB and looking for a class action lawsuit!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.