Paypal features are below par

minders
Contributor
Contributor

I have a case against a seller for item not as described...misrepresented location of item, different quality of item and also they are using stolen product photos from another site. I thought I was buying from US seller so now in order to get a refund I must send back to Morocco for a cost of $24+ dollars. I have made a total of 7 calls to paypal on this case.
This morning I spoke with a rep who informed me I could use the 'Return shipping on Us' feature and sent me an email.
So I go in and activate that but there is no link to "request return shipping refund" on the activity page as it states. There is however another tab in a separate area that says "request refund" BUT when you click it, it is a dead link!!!! 

So I call paypal back, wait time now is 30-45 minutes "would you like a call back, you won't lose your place in line?" Well yes I would, press 1 they repeat my phone number and say okay you will get a call within 30-45 minutes...nothing after an hour and a half! Not only that, but this is the SECOND time in 2 weeks I have pressed 1 for a call back and NEVER received it. 
It is maddening, you either sit on hold half the day or wait for a return call that never comes.
I have been an account holder for many many years (probably 18+ years) I am a buyer and seller, always used them when I was given the option to pay with paypal. But after this experience I will use them only as a last resort or have-to basis. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.