Paypal executed the transaction in a very wrong way

silviafable
New Community Member

Today February 28th, I've just found out that the rug I bought last friday and I received this past monday was paid with my canadian checking account instead of my preferred payment choice, my credit card in euros. I am in europe this season and i bought this rug on a european site. For some reason Paypal used the wrong form of payment taking money from my canadian checking account, using a ridiculous and not favorable at all exchange rate. How convenient? Why did Paypal did this when my preferred card is a matercard in euros? 
Unfortunately I found this four business days too late. I always thought that Paypal would use my preferred form of payment, instead they made money on me. I found this not very honest frankly. Customer service has been useless. I asked for a supervisor and so far I have been waiting 45 minutes in this long distance call from europe to Toronto.
I now do not consider Paypal a respectable company and I hope I can expose this since I not only do not get any help, they have taking money from me with the exchange rate the used, that they should not have used since my card in in euros.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.