Paypal Now Officially Sucks

nochoke
New Community Member

Purchased something on ebay last week using PayPal. PayPal charged it to PayPal Credit without my expressed authorization. The next day PayPal would not let me pay it off. Said I didn't owe anything, although the charge was listed. For 2 days I tried to schedule a paymemnt to get it paid off for. Finally got it scheduled. No problem, right? Oh, but it is now 24 hours later and the payment has not yet hit my bank, despite it being scheduled, by PayPal, for yesterday. Why not, PayPal? Could it be that perhaps you know I will close my account as soon as the payment is processed and I owe you no **bleep** money?  I suppose PayPal will now either block my account or do some other crap that will hold things up. By the way, there is now no link for me to Contact PayPal. What happened to that link? Gee, I wonder why it disappeared? PayPal = money grubbing scumbags = corporate greed = unethical business practices. PROCESS THE PAYMENT AND CLOSE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT NOW.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.