PayPal won't resolve my refund

Dcrutchfield
New Community Member
PayPal has confirmed they have had MY money from a refund they processed in their account since November 18th but they are having "issues" getting refunds back into the PayPal balance so I can put it back into MY BANK ACCOUNT. I have been told it takes 3-5 days then after that time passed they said 7-10 days and when that time passed I called AGAIN and now "there is an issue with getting money back onto people's PayPal balances and they are looking for a resolution but they DO have my money". How does a company hold someone's money and can't find a way to give it back??? Needless to say once I receive my money or IF I receive my money from this inexcusable altercation I will NEVER give PayPal my business again. I have called numerous times as given ample time to fix this. It is Christmas time and I have four kids! The $408 dollars PayPal has stolen from me is crippling.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dcrutchfield

Stealing is when someone has no intention of returning funds so paypal are not stealing.

There appears to be an ongoing techie issue with withdrawals and refunds at the moment and they seem to be a long while sorting it.

Sorry but doubt there is anything you can do but wait, not good this time of year is it. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.