PayPal sucks!

nkeophonexay
Contributor
Contributor

Why am i offered a line a credit and go thriough all the security questions when my "virtual credit card" aka PayPal Credi can not be used. Basicallly i just took a hit on my credit score for applying for one of your services! FYI, for other customers, i went way below my credit limit and i got cut off? How many major credit card company do that to you? I will for sure pay off my balance and never use PayPal again. i reccommmend you use your regular debit /credit card to place purchases.. It's the same thing, other than they promise that your information stays hidden...BS.

Called customer service 2 days in a row, and even escalated to a "supervisor call", all they can tell me is we have no further information and please keep on trying back periodically to see if your account is working? Due to the holidays and christmas shooping; not a satisfactory answer.

I reccommend,as being a supervisor in customer service (ecommerce), you continue to use your debiy/credit card to place future purchases. All major credit card companies or your financial instution will honor your escalation or disputes way better than PayPal.

I am just a new PayPal cuatomer but very dissappointed. Will be going to old school, no need for pointless conversations, being on hold, no answers, or being dissapointed. i have noticed there are so many other options with using your type of servise. i have noticed that you are no longer in partnership with ebay, and that was your main breadwinner. 

After all this spill, I can promise I will never utilize you again. just use you other credit cards or banking....because they can provide you reasons.

I really appreciate doing business with you, but i needed to let you know as a supervisor in customer service; I dont need PayPal~ USE YOUR CASH, DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD for future purchases! W e can assure thet will treat you like King/Queen.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

nkeophonexay
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for typo errors, can promise you that it was due to frustration and disappointment! #LAME

Login to Me Too

BuyDealLongueui
Contributor
Contributor

NO Reply from staff??  He is waiting since Nov-26-2015 02:50 AM

What the **bleep** are you doing in TORONTO?

Cheers,

Eric

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.