PayPal ripped me off!

GuyRoy
Contributor
Contributor

Sellers cancelled orders, yet PayPal got the moeny form my bank. Both sellers cancelled the orders and I place a new oder for the same stuff, I AM LIVID! I'm on a disability allowance and am a senior citizen! FOR SHAME PAYPAL. No way to reach you when it's free for me to call on Saturday! COme on PayPal, weekends are when people have th time to deal with your crap!

I am placing an ad in Kijiji againt PayPal. I live inOttawa, Canada. Over 1.35 million people live in thsi area!

FIx my freggin account!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Michele777
New Community Member
Purchased an item and paid through PayPal thinking 'I'm covered if this transaction has problems'... however, I was very wrong. The item I purchased was faulty. I contacted PayPal who provided me with a return to sender address. I returned to an overseas address and supplied PayPal the paperwork to prove I had to pay over $40 AUD to return it. The item was returned to me as the address wasn't correct and no business was registered at this address in Canada! I notified PayPal who said they could not help me and would not refund my money. I was left with a faulty product costing $200 and a shipping cost of $40. PayPal didn't want to know. Extremely disappointing 😞
Login to Me Too

Blindbraille
Contributor
Contributor
I'm with you old man. They did the same thing to me. I.ooenes a new bank account linked the new one. To my PayPal, removed the old one. Three months later they charged my old one anyway. Overdraft in it by 85 dollars. I got an overdraft fee, and then they issued a bounced check fee. Despite having gotten the money! My car payment couldn't come out then. PayPal wouldn't refund the money. I couldn't make the car payment and my card got repoed. This happened while I was in the hospital with my wife having our first baby. I'm already on contact with a lawyer and they think more than just Mr, that we may have a class action lawsuit. The more people I can get to contact them the better chance we have of suing the crap out of them. If you like I'll private message you my email and I can send you the details,lawers name and everything.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.