cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Stole Money Out Of My Account

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: PayPal Stole Money Out Of My Account

Same here ,thats nexactly what I have done offered paypal with extra shipping charges, first  two sales paid check , No paypal

Great!!!!

New Community Member

PayPal has put my account in hold I can not pay my suppliers or get my customers the products they ordered when I called they said it was because I had gone over my monthly limit in purchase and will not release my funds I'm currently working with square to get my customers the goods they ordered never will I ever recommend these crooks to anyone they have put my business in a very bad way

I wasn't even selling a product to someone when they locked money up in my account. A friend had someone attempt to hack his account and in a knee jerk reaction PayPal suspended all his recent transactions, including those he sent to me. Money is back on my account now, but I don't run a business. I was caused more than a few problems
Highlighted
New Community Member

Hey. Same thing happened to me. Guy from eBay purchased an online digital code for an XBOX game. He used the code then claimed the purchased was unauthorized. Long story short, he won, they gave him the money back and still used my code. I provided proof that I sent him code. Didnt matter. I hate paypal now. I dont trust them.