PayPal SUCKS!

Earperson1
Contributor
Contributor

Just need to air my grievance.  Bought something from a company name Boardwalk Buy.  What I got was a piece of garbage.  I contacted the company and they told me to return it with tracking. They gave me an address to return it to.  I did as they said, and I filed a complaint with PayPal to get my money back.  PayPal gave me a different address to return the item. I have an email from the company (Boardwalk Buy) that they got the item back. I provided the tracking number to paypal and I told them I sent it to the address the company gave me.  Just got a denial from PayPal, case closed. They said that it wasn't delivered, when the USPS clearly shows that it was!  Called my credit card company and they will stop the payment.  Hate PayPal, and eBay.....will NEVER use either again, and I will be quite vocal to encourage others to do the same.  PayPal purports to protect the consumer...**bleep**.  They don't care, as long as they make the money.....hope their stock crashes!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.