PayPal Helps Scammers!

Mike135
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot understand why PayPal continues helping Scammers Ripoff their customers. Some Scammers have hundreds of complaints which should raise a red flag and stop the scammer from participating with PayPal, but instead of protecting their customers the r complicit in the Scams. Stop using PayPal!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

1961-iron
New Community Member

Hi,

I too have a 'person' trying to claim an item he boubt from me on E-bay has not arrived. Now, normally this is not an issue but this like comedy of errors gone wrong! The item was posted way back in September, no word of its non arrival has bee sent to me ever! No issue brought up via E-bay. But, suddenly just after the Max time allowed for claims he tries too. Paypal (not E-bay) send a mail (at 'requiring your action' - part 3 of dispute sequence)demanding my action. Only opotions I have are to give him his money back (two ways) or tell Paypal to give him his money back! No way of contacting him, Ep-bay removes all listing after 60 days, I throw out proof of postage after that as well. It frankly stinks of rip off!

But, now Paypal have moved on, I'm being threatened with action if I don't provide proof, which I don't have!

They don't / can't read my mails. They wholey side with the man who is obviously to world and brother trying it on. Basically they are passing the buck.

Its not the money, its not a big amount but its the principle, thes sites all do it. Pass the buck. Never ever think they wil side with you EVER!

Yours discusted, by the way I closed my Amazon Seller account because its worse. (and excuse spelling).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.