PayPal Ends Pay After Delivery

Opslady1920
Contributor
Contributor
WOW! This really saddens me. I loved this feature because it made me feel secure with making purchases online, especially from new websites, that my money was protected. It wasn't because I didn't have the money available to pay instantly. It was because some merchants don't mail items timely or make false claims. With pay after delivery I felt better about having the merchandise in my possession when the money left my account. I also felt like it gave PayPal a bigger stake in making sure I was treated fairly by merchants. I think this is a bad move by PayPal. Maybe it could have been revamped, but not scrapped all together.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

BritinTexas
Contributor
Contributor

"As we continue to evolve and improve your PayPal experience we've decided to remove the Pay After Delivery payment method"

And just HOW is this going to improve the BUYER experience???????? IT WON'T!!!!!!!!! Just makes it more difficult to get the refund from a bad seller, whereas before if the seller lied, stop payment to PayPal! Maybe PayPal got fed up of all those sellers on EBay who lied and shafted their customers......? Nice to see that, like EBay, PayPal doesn't give a dam about the buyer either!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Bony325024
New Community Member
I am really sad with this notice too.. Pretty bad move by paypal.
Login to Me Too

vr_mom_of_four
New Community Member

THIS SUCKS! Plain & simple. I loved this feature because it made it secure for me to purchase from places that I wasn't too sure of. First Paypal did away with it being 14 days then moved to 10. 

I will be searching for other Paypal types of business. I know a lot of people are dissatisfied with many changes. I understand this is a business, but the things that made Paypal attractive over using a credit card for example are NO longer features. I might as well use my credit card & if there's a problem I have the protection of my bank & card.

You don't care about the long time customers! I'm super **bleep** about the constant changes to this site. I have so much business connected to Paypal, but I'm going to find a new way! I hope others will follow. 

Login to Me Too

Jaha8005
Contributor
Contributor
This really sucks PayPal. I agree with previous post. I used this feature all the time. I will definitely not be using PayPal nearly as much now. I can understand taking it away from people that have abused it by not having or making funds available to pay when due, but for those that use it with a good history, it seems rather harsh. And no, I don’t want PayPal Credit.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.