Pay after delivery ending ??

Rmorris1410
New Community Member
Hello recently learned pay after delivery is ending So I guess after that option is taken away I will be canceling my paypal account, it was added peace of mind that could make a purchase and have money ready later to pay it. Why change it ? So until it ends I will make the purchases I need to but once that pay after delivery option is done I most likely will no longer be using this service unless they decide to keep pay after delivery.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rmorris1410

ok, no problem.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

trope1
New Community Member

I certainly agree with this post.  Pay After Delivery is one of your BEST features to give customers peace of mind when ordering anything online.

PLEASE REVISIT THIS DECISION AS I FEEL YOU MAY LOSE CUSTOMERS BECAUSE OF IT.  IN ADDITION IT MAY LEAD TO INCREASED COSTS IN CHARGEBACK PROCESSING ON YOUR PART

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@trope1

Why does it give you peace of mind?

You have no more buyer protection, in fact you would have more buyer protection if you funded that paypal payment via a credit card.

PAD just gives you a few extra days before paypal take the funds to pay themselves back again.

They still credit the seller in advance as per normal, no seller would send an item before they were paid.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.