Pay Pal still Holds funds even though great performance over $5000 sold and still holding payments

WoundedEagle
Says its high risk but may I ask when is it not a risk when selling something over th internet? Seems like to me pay pal holds all the small people's money and only conforms to buisnesses so they can draw interest on everyone. Their shares dropped 15% when ebay decided to move to Ayden and now pay pal wamts to take advantage of people. I was told by three or four different customer service employees that I had everything completed to recieve my funds instantly and yet they still ended up holding them and said its because of what I am selling which is the same thing I have sold since I began selling?!!! Talk about furious I filed a complaint with the BBB for being lied too and my last dispute which Ive only had two, was because they couldnt track my first overseas transaction then they talked me into reinstating my bank account and Then still held my payments after I was assured that they wouldnt anymore by multiple employees. In 3 months I had over 5000 in sales and only two disputes but because my first dispute was from a girl that waoted till there was only 4 hours left to make a return for the 3 day ebay return policy and she didnt even call me with the same number on her account and I dont just answer any call. So because she waited till there was only 4 hours left she fiked a complaint saying she just didnt want the item anymore then when that strange number called my ohone I seen what state it was in and I decided to call her ebay number on her account and she asked for a return I said no problem and accepted. Then when More money from other transactions fidnt go through when they should have I called ebay just to find out the little turd had filed a complaint and didnt even twll me why but I figured it out it was because she waited so long so she basically used my item for three days and then returned it after getting me into troubke for no reason what so ever??? Then my only other dispute was I couldnt track my first overseas transaction and pay oal did not release my money in time so I coukd do a refund and had a dispute takem out. Then I was told to do this and that from oay pal and i would be able to recieve my monwy instantly and I did and was confirmed that it would but saud they coukdnt do it for the items i had sold then but that my next transaction woukd and that the dispute would not be held against me but when I called them tjey said that was the reason and that my item was high risk and tagged by their so called security system. Then I talked to three supervisors and the last one said the system was flawed and that he was sorry he couldnt do anything. Then I also asked for all the extra charges they had tagved on my account be taken off since they had my account in the negative and a customer service member pretended to be taking the extra fees off when really he was releasing funds early for items that hadnt even reached the customer yet!!!!!!???? Looks to me they pick and choose who they want to **bleep** over and Im not a fool called the customer service member out for actually using my pending money to seem like he was subtracting the extra charges off of my account since it was the trackings fault amd the customer didnt leave feedback because tjey were busy working on a set of gems I sold them putting them in a setting and when i called him out he just went mute and hung up on me. Ive been lied to cheated and definitely not treated fairly because Im not a chinese company selling fake gems for 5 dollars a piece and selling a trillion in a day just cause Im a smaller buisness that makes a lot of money they want to draw as much interest as possible off of me and lie to me in the process.......beware the high risk excuse is just that an excuse because what the hell isnt a high risk item?? Ive never seen anything that states what isnt a high risk only things that are and its so they can pick and choose that as an excuse to keep your cash. And when you sell things for a higher price customers sometimes want their money back just because they over spent that week and it shouldnt be the sellers fault for the buyer not managing their money right but its always held against the seller when really i cant help it if they didnt pay their electric bill amd bought something from me instead I should have to give my money I earned back to them just because they cant manage anything and ebay sellers always get put in that situation then also have to pay for shipping twice? Thats stupid
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

temp201801152l
Contributor
Contributor
I hate that you have to talk to third party people that dont give two craps about us. I zpoke to a mel s. Employee# 104204 He was a jerk said i dont care your not geyting your money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.