PAYPAL loopholes regarding returns... No need to prove contents just tracking and delivery...

Hi to everyone... Ever been duped, ever been **bleep** over by Paypal, Ebays sister company...
Options
on ‎01-05-2016 12:31 AM

Guess what !!!!!!!!

A very clever senorita... bought two items of footwear from me.. both UK 5 .. I shipped them to Spain.  Purchases were made two days apart 16.3.2016 and 18.3.2016... 

On 28.4.2016 I was notified via Paypal that a dispute has been lodge against both purchases that both items not as described, were sent damaged and the colours were wrong...  How can black not be black.... strange one...

Anyhow....not expecting two small package I was not aware that they had been returned on 11.4.2016... I buy so much stuff it deliveries are not dealt with as swiftly as they should be...

Fortunately once I received tracking information I found the two pairs of Dr Martens NOT!!!!!...  what had been sent in two carrier bags individually certified parcels were dirty old pumps...

All the buyer has to prove is that a delivery was made.... irrespective of what it was..

Paypal in their wisdom only requires proof of delivery.... 

You have no option to disagree without going through appeals process.  I have invoked appeal on both matters...

I also photographed the parcels before opening and their contents...

I thannkfully retaining all certificates of external international post with weights..

I checked the tariffs paid for the returned items in Spain and they do not cover weight of my parcels, impossible to send at the price paid...

I will let you know what paypal do and what new procedures they put in place to protect our good name and funds...

Above is a copy of the message I have posted on Ebay to make sellers aware that Paypal have got this oh so wrong....

I informed the resolution centre that this was a scam and guess what they have so far refund £124.99 of my money.. Not theres....

Disgraceful

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.