Nonprofit Discounts

WDG2017
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a volunteer with a nonprofit Canadian company that is a Registered Canadian Amateur Athletic Association (RCAAA).  We are tax exempt and permitted by the Canadian Revenue Agency to issue charitable tax receipts for donations. 

But Paypal says that they need documentation to grant us a nonprofit discount.  I have sent them the documentation we received from the government and Paypal responds that they need documentation. 

When I ask Paypal what is sufficient document, they respond with the same form letter asking for documentation. 

It's an endless loop.

Does anyone know what specific documentation satisfies Paypal for RCAAAs?

Thanks?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WDG2017

Why not phone them and ask??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hort_Charity
New Community Member

We have been getting the same run around. Does PayPal realy offer a Non-Profit discout? Is there anyone out there who actually has a discount?  It has been over 6 months that I have been trying. The latest is to send a message to my acount message centre. A message that is not there when I look. Then I have to go back through the loop again. I volunteer for a non-profit charity. This is just a total abuse of my time. Time that could be spent doing some good!

Login to Me Too

terrymah
New Community Member

I too have been going around in circles with PayPal.  I've submitted all the required documentation as it states on their website and yet they continue to ask for the required information. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.